Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It is always black and white with me....

Well, maybe some brown too. I just love using black and white color pallets with card projects. This little photo is a clipping from an ad in a stamping magazine that was begging to be cut out and used on a card.
 

I'm not sure the look on the dog's face says thanks, but I couldn't resist making a thank you card out of this.  After all, look at how carefully his master is brushing. 

In other news I am hoping that a recent birthday gift improves the quality of the photos on the Bee blog.  This little baby came in the mail on Friday! 
  Nikon 1 J1 10.1 MP HD Digital Camera System
Thanks Bodine!  Yes I know the color is kind of boring, but I am trying to keep my "focus" on learning to take better photos.  Are you trying to learn anything new?  I would love to hear about it!

Enjoy the weekend!
jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment