Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lovable Links

Hi everyone!  As most of you know I LOVE to read blogs.  I subscribe to blogs about stamping, crafting, sewing, crochet, home improvements, decorating and fashion.   I could go on and on, but I will spare you the long list.  Anyway, sometimes I want to share the little goodies I find, and I thought what better way than a weekly blog post of my favorites.  Thus, "Lovable Links".

I found this sweet little fairy project at Embellishing Life .



My boys are kind of big for this one, but i really love it!  Dogs maybe?  Hmmmmm.



Next I have a quick idea that I know will come in handy at our house.  I don't know about you, but I break that clean refrigerator door design rule, my refrigerator is covered with cards and photos from family and friends.   So I am always on the look out for cute magnets to use.  This post at The Cottage Market shows you how to make button magnets.



Do you have any favorite spring idea link?  I would love to post them here!

Have a great day!
jamie

1 comment:

  1. OMG! How cute are the jars! I also love that you are going to post some favorites! Also loved the card that you made....I have a soft spot for puppies.: )

    elaine

    ReplyDelete