Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lovable Links Edition 2

Happy Tuesday friends!  Just wanted to share a few fun ideas I found on the Internet this week.  Starting out with these super cute "vintage inspired favors and gift wrap" from Kelly at  Live.laugh.love

I am definitely going to try this project!




Along similar lines I fell in love with these beautiful utensil holders.   Lace and burlap...who could ask for more?  Thank you Ruffled Blog !
victorian-wedding-ideas66




Next I found these shabby chic little houses at Stampington & Co.  This is a great blog with lots of tutorials and wonderful stamping projects.  This project by Kristen Robertson is called "Where My Heart Lives".



Finally I pinned these cute crochet eggs on my Yarn pinboard this week.  It's a little late for Easter, but I think they would be darling in a nest, for a spring decoration. Hmmmm, future post?  You will just have to wait and see.  For now you can visit
Easy Makes Me Happy for the free pattern.
   




I hope you enjoy these links and find them useful be sure to let me know if you make any of the projects.  Did you discover any new projects this week?

Enjoy the rest of your week,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment