Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Box for a Baby

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by to check in on today's project.  This little box started out as just a plain chipboard box - the old fashion school box kind - It is a super basic project, I measured the top, bottom and sides of the box and cut some pretty papers fit.  These are from Pink Paislee . 


A little garden green card stock from CTMH added nice detail to edges of the top.  The butterflies are cut from the scraps and then the bodies were glued to allow the wings to "flutter".  When the box is open you can see this little dress form paper clip. I so love this clip.  I attached it with a little bit of Glossy Accents . 


The card slips into the clip for pretty presentation.  A great way to give a thick card.


   Pearl beads seemed to give it the prefect little lift it needed.


I can't end this post without showing the precious little goodies that were given in this box.  As the mother of two boys I had the time of my life shopping for these...


I hope that you have enjoyed this little bit of girly stamping.  Do you have any ideas for covering gift boxes?  I would love to hear about them.

Until next time,
j




&

UNCOMMON

&

SABlink-party

&
Wildflowers and Whimsy

No comments:

Post a Comment