Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Challenge

Hi everyone!  I am so happy for summer break.  I have long lists of things to do that were neglected during the school year, but I also have some fun planned.  About the middle of April, my card supply had dwindled down to hardly anything.  I had to resort to the unthinkable...yes, it's true...I gave store bought cards.  AKKK! 

 Now that I have settled in to my summer routine I am making a vow to stamp a little something everyday.  As I was going though my supplies to see what papers I wanted to use yesterday, I was kind of overwhelmed.  I know that we have all said it, but I have invested way to much in papers, stamps, embellishments and ribbons to let them just gather dust in my studio.   

So here is the Challenge:
  
ONE CARD EVERY DAY USING ONLY WHAT I HAVE IN MY STUDIO

What do you think?  I am going to allow myself to buy adhesive, but that's all.  Do you want to join me?  I would love to hear about and see all of the new projects you are working on using all of those supplies that you have stored up in you craft room.  

So here we go!  

Day 1:


This little card was made using "Family Ties" papers by Pebbles, "Story Tellers" cardboard stickers by Crate Paper.  Quick and easy enough to still have time to pretty up the inside of the card.


Voila!  One day down...? to go.  I know I should count, but that makes the summer a quantitative  period of time.  I prefer to think of it as so far away the days couldn't possibly be counted.

until my next card,
jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment