Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lovable Links Edition 4

Good morning everyone!  Today's post makes me twice as happy as any other post.  It combines two of my favorite things...1) learning how to do something new  2) learning how to do something new for FREE!  Whoopie!  I love the look of watermarks that other bloggers use on their photos.  I thought that the photo editing software that came with my new camera would include that feature, but unfortunately it did not.  I was actually planning on running out to buy photoshop this week to work on some of Josh's graduation photos.  And then (drum roll please) I came across this post from My 1929 Charmer .  And voila.


Why didn't I know about this before I did Joshie's invitations?


I just selected a random photo from a previous post and added the blog name.



It took me about 90 seconds to add text to these three photos.  Super quick, super easy, super FREE!

Be sure to check out PicMonkey .

That's all for now, I'm off to learn about adding frames and other features to my photos!  If you try it be sure to let me know what you think!

j

 

No comments:

Post a Comment