Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just a little Birthday card

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you found a way to stay cool.  Today I worked on a light box project.  It is supposed to help with lighting issues when taking pictures of cards and other projects.  I decided to try it out with this little birthday card I whipped up the other day.  It was definitely one of those ten minute or less projects. I really need to work on my stash of birthday cards, the options left in the card box this last month have been very few.

I think I like how the photo turned out...The rustic look of my backyard landscape didn't really match my stamping style.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by,
jamie

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the new light box .....but I am a outdoor kind of gal!
    Keep on posting because I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete