Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scraps are Super!!!!

Good morning everyone!  I have been trying to make at least one Birthday card each day for the last week or so.  I have been pretty good about it and my birthday card box is filling up quickly.  I love to have a good supply, so when I need a card and don't have time to make one I have lots of options to choose from for the special Birthday Person.  This is a little card I whipped up in about ten minutes.  No kidding!  I used some scraps from my black cardstock file, a great PTI stamp set and the card was finished in a snap.


And because the card front was so quick and easy...I played a around a little with the inside of the card.



Everything I used was a scrap, no full size sheets of paper or rolls of ribbon needed.  I love that!


So then this morning while doing my weekly Saturday Morning Blog Reading Session I was thrilled to read this great post by Betsy Veldman .  It's a great article about organizing and using your scraps.  Take a minute to see what she did...I know you will love it.  If you decide to make some of your own scrap paper sheets be sure to let me know how it works out.  I will definitely be giving this a try today (or soon anyway). 

Have a great weekend! 
jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment