Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The cutest thing I have ever seen...

No it's not something I made, but something I came across this morning while reading email.  I should definitely add that had I owned this hat - in blue -  when my boys were babies, I know their pictures in it would have been cuter (wink). 

This was on an ETSY sight you can find here.  Along with some other super cute hats and headbands for little ones.  Are you dieing?  She just makes me smile.

Photo credits: Ann James Photography


Now on to a little stamping...

I am still using this little silhouette stamp more than anything else I own right now.  Every time I start a project, especially when I am using those vintage inspired digital  papers by Iralamija,  I look down and find this stamp in my hand.

The super cool thing about this card is that the six smaller papers behind the main image are actually one panel.  So instead of measuring, cutting and piecing six different pattern papers you need only cut one piece.  So easy and I am pleased with the out come.  "Easy" and "happy with the result" rarely go together when I am stamping and I'm delighted to finally use them both to describe a project. 

Short and sweet on the inside. 

Have you been working on any quick and easy projects of your own lately?  I would love to see what you have been up to.  Email me a photo and I will post it here.

Thanks for stopping by!

jamie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment