Experiencing beauty in your creative life

Monday, August 29, 2011

Make a donation, enter a drawing!

Hi friends!  Today's card is a little Breast cancer awareness project.  It is a pretty basic card with a very important reminder.

  As most women today have, I have had breast cancer touch my life though the diagnosis of two friends.  I am thankful to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for funding research that has been key in treating these friends of mine and keeping them in my life.  One of these friends is Nancy Firchau.  She is celebrating five years cancer free by participating the 3-Day for the Cure.  It is a 60 mile walk that takes place over three days.  Fundraising in this tough economic climate as proven to be quite challenging, so I thought I would throw in a fun little twist.

If you go the The 3 Day, click donations, find Nancy Firchau's page, and make a donation, you will be entered in a drawing for this the group of goodies.
The package includes one CTMH My Creations Display Album, one set of K & Company - Grand Adhesions Dimentional stickers (8 pieces), and one set of Ki Puffies fabric stickers (5 pieces).

When you have made your donation, leave a comment here or email me and I will add your name to the drawing.  All donations made between now and September  9, 2011 will be elidgible to win.

I had the good fortune to walk in the local race for the cure last year, and had such a great time.  Here is a picture of the group I walked with that day.

Thanks for considering contributing to this great cause.  Be sure to let me know when you make your dontation so that your name goes into the drawing!

Have a great day!
jamie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment